Monday, January 17, 2011

Emotional Wreck..

This past weekend has been the toughest two days of this deployment. I have no idea where it all came from. I just felt so alone friday night . Looking besides my bed and realizing that hes not there besides me hurt so bad which led to crying myself to sleep. The feeling knowing something is missing is an unreplaceable feeling. And becase I felt this way I couldnt enjoy the rest of my weekend. I sent Brandon (boyfriend) a few emails hoping he will right back, but he didnt. Two months is along time but im not trying to focus how many days we have to wait until its all over but how many days until I finally get to be bundled up in his arms and these cold winter days. .
Are plans are to move in together and start our life together as a little family with our daughter (dog). Im excited to see how things will brighten up as soon as hes home. I truely believe with every negative comes a positive. So rather than me being all emotional and depressed about things Im going to think about nothing but positive things.
To start off let me remind myself that I knocked 3 months down and we only have 2 more to go! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. 2 months, that's great! Stay strong girl! I know it's hard sometimes but you can get threw this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think of it its a little bit over 1 month :) yay
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete