Friday, January 14, 2011

Our Love Story






How we met: One day I was on my way to my moms office for a visit when I see the most BEAUTIFUL thing I have ever seen in my life, a 1967 Mustang. It was parked in front of an AM PM and it happened to be for sale so of course I went and got the number. A few days later I called the owner for more information of the vehicle. We set up a date to meet up so that I can get a better look at it. We ended up meeting up in front of my house. When he stepped foot out of the car suddenly all of my attention was toward him rather than the Mustang. I thought he was just the most handsome, kind, funniest, yet sexiest, guy I have ever met. He let me test drive the car but I couldnt focus correctly so he took over the wheel. I know we had just met, but everything in that moment was perfect. Him driving fast showing off his skill while im in the passenger seat, hair blowing in the wind with the biggest smile on my face that wasnt going away. Weeks after that we continued talking, going on dates, etc.
After the few months of dating we took a step forward and put the "taken" label on us. He asked me to be his girlfriend. I was super happy and of course I said YES! I know, I know. I make it seem like he purposed to me, but in that moment it sure did feel that way. Shortly after we became "boyfriend/girlfriend" he dropped the bomb on me. . . "Babe, Im joining the military" I cried and cried but I knew that was his decision and I coudnt do anything to stop it. All that I could do is support him. Not knowing what I was getting myself into we said our first goodbye on halloween of 2009. He left to bootcamp and we had absolutely no communication with eachother for 3months. I was starting to lose hope in our relationship and honestly I was beginning to second guess US. Things got even worse. I was starting to feel extremely lonely, and that was until I received my first phone call from him. Things started to lighten up ALOT! Almost a year later, September 14 2010 he was finally home for two weeks, but was stationed in San Diego 2 hours away from me. His first Deployment was on October 18, 2010 his homecoming date is scheduled for early March which is perfect because my birthday is 3/08, but until then and all I can do is sit here and wait  patiently and tell my love story to others who are going through the same experience . I cant wait to hear all the wonderful stories out there!






 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my bloggy blog, I can't wait to read more about you and your love! You have such a cute story of how you two started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome :)
    You and your husband are just adorable together. I found your blog very fun to read. Also, because of the Navy Branch woo hoo :D
    & Thank you soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for following me, i'm following you as well now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww ♥ well I find military related blogs very exciting to read. :)
    so thank you.

    ReplyDelete